We are searching for an experienced, detail-oriented Project Manager to manage a series of concurrent IT implementation projects from inception through successful completion with an emphasis on driving results through efficiency, attention to detail, and ability to direct communications within the project team and with each of the project clients. The Project Manager will be primarily focused on coordinating resources, ensuring quality control and managing the timeline and budget of the project. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing client expectations, communication and leveraging the proper technical resources to meet all project deliverables on time and under budget.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand overall project objectives, as well as the role and function of each project team member
- Ensure the project objectives and requirements are clear and agreed upon by all team members
- Identifying clear deliverables, establishing timelines and identifying proper technical resources
- Ensuring that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated in a timely manner and that projects are delivered successfully through to production
- Development of new project plans, goals, and budgets.
- Communication internally and with client stakeholders throughout the execution of the project plan
- Occasional hands-on technical involvement in projects as required
- Drive problem investigation and resolution as required
- Consistent reviews of project progress, time entries and next steps
- Provide detailed project status tracking and of reporting data to management and to customers: keeping everyone informed of progress, notifying everyone of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Complete ownership of all aspects of assigned projects including coordination of technical resources, vendors and clients
- Champion process adherence
- Actively participate in improving project processes to increase efficiency
- Improve customer perception and satisfaction
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
Key Performance Indicators
- Project profitability (service)
- Project budget attainment
- Project timeline forecasting accuracy
- Project CSAT
- Project adherence to scope
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strict attention to detail and the ability to manage many different tasks and resources.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional project management methods and techniques
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software and equipment
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of project details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Professional presence with excellent phone and face-to-face communication and interpersonal skills with a variety of users, including the Executive level.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance with reliable transportation. Occasional client visits inside of a 40 mile radius from office location.
- Drug-free and non-smoking environment. Smoking is prohibited at all client sites and Integris offices.
- Occasional work required outside of normal business hours.
- May occasionally lift objects up to 50lbs.
In addition to being one of Atlanta’s best places to work, Integris offers:
- Competitive Salary + Overtime
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Training
- Automobile & Cellphone Allowance
Please read before applying for this position:
Interested applicants that meet the position requirements should upload their resume and include a cover letter along with the web application. This is not a virtual position and you must live or be willing to relocate to the Greater Atlanta Area and commute to our office in Sandy Springs.