Senior System Engineer is a Tier 3 resource for Integris clients seeking technical support, project management and business guidance. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, outgoing self-starter who can think on their feet, multi-task and most importantly make clients feel like Integris is the best investment they have ever made.
Duties and Essential Job Functions: Support:
- Supporting multiple clients on various solutions running predominately Microsoft-based environments.
- Experience with ConnectWise & LabTech, or other ticketing platform & RMM tools is a plus, but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Keep management apprised of critical issues.
- Track and complete assigned projects.
- Complete tasks in a timely and quality fashion.
- Adhere to implementation, quality control, and change control standards.
- Keep management apprised of risks to project success.
- Develop quality documentation of technical processes and procedures.
- Document all ticket and project work including accurate time.
- Ensure documentation is sufficient to yield reproducible results.
- Identify and close any gaps in the existing documentation platform.
- Minimum 4 year bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Well-rounded Microsoft server/network technology experience. Current MCP/MCSE or 7+ years’ experience.
- Line of business application support – must have experience supporting client/server network applications.
Proficiency implementing and/or supporting the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure
- Windows 2008 – 2016 Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix , Unix, Linux
- All current Microsoft desktop operating systems (Windows 7/8/10)
- Microsoft Office 20010-2016, Visio, Project
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft SQL, SharePoint, Lync, Office365
- Firewalls and switches; Cisco, Dell, HP, Juniper, SonicWall
- Blade and SAN storage technologies
- Professional presence with excellent phone and face-to-face communication and interpersonal skills with a variety of users, including the Executive level.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance with reliable transportation. Occasional client visits inside of a 40 mile radius from office location.
- Drug-free and non-smoking environment. Smoking is prohibited at all client sites and Integris offices.
- Occasional work required outside of normal business hours.
- May occasionally lift objects up to 50lbs.
In addition to being one of Atlanta’s best places to work, Integris offers:
- Competitive Salary + Overtime
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Training
- Automobile & Cellphone Allowance
Please read before applying for this position:
Interested applicants that meet the position requirements should upload their resume and include a cover letter along with the web application. This is not a virtual position and you must live or be willing to relocate to the Greater Atlanta Area and commute to our office in Sandy Springs.