Microsoft Teams: A Necessity for Effective Remote Workforces
Right now, organizations are embracing remote work more than ever before, but collaboration is key to ensuring a productive, connected remote workforce…
The coronavirus pandemic has forced many organizations to embrace remote work. But whenever employees aren’t in the office, collaboration is key to ensuring business goes on as usual. This means organizations need a collaboration platform that keeps employees working effectively while ensuring they’re connected as required. Microsoft Teams has quickly become one of the most popular choices around the world – offering a dedicated chat-based virtual workspace that allows for:
- Scheduling and hosting video conference calls
- Sharing important information and documents
- Working within other business applications
- And much, much more
- And more
When remote workers aren’t able to collaborate effectively, challenges start to arise: missed deadlines, constant back-and-forth, and information lost in translation.
For many, remote work is challenging. With deadlines being missed due to a lack of oversight, the constant back-and-forth that impacts productivity, and of course, information is lost in translation because there’s no face-to-face interaction. It’s no secret: remote workforces can struggle when it comes to collaborating effectively. Microsoft Teams addresses this – ensuring remote workers have better communication, higher efficiency, and above all, the ability to work together as well as they would in the office.
Microsoft Teams works from any device or location for remote workers looking to benefit from the following:
- More efficient communication as users can organize their communications by topic via channels. This is perfect for keeping brainstorming sessions, meetings, and conference calls in one convenient place.
- Simplified collaboration capabilities through the ability to chat, meet, and send attachments on the same platform. Plus, two or more individuals can work on the same document, presentation, or spreadsheet at once.
- Greater protection against unauthorized access with security built into the platform. This security includes multi-factor authentication, single-sign-on (SSO) via Active Directory, automatic encryption of data in transit and at rest, and more.
- Seamless integration with other services as the platform works well with over 150 Microsoft and third-party services, including developer tools, project management solutions, and more:
- Google Analytics
- Azure DevOps
- Facebook Pages
- And much more
Reach out to us via the chat box to learn more or get started.