Microsoft Teams for remote workers is the best way to streamline tasks, collaborate on projects, and keep track of progress while your employees are out of the office.
Remote Workers Are Helping Keep Businesses Productive
2020 saw a huge shift in the business model as businesses began employees to work from home. What started as a temporary transition has become permanent. Some of the biggest names in the world are continuing their work from home policies including Amazon, Microsoft, Google and Facebook, and Apple.
Microsoft Teams for Remote Workers
Microsoft Teams is a powerhouse of an app introduced to the Office 365 suite (now known as Microsoft 365) in 2016. It is fully loaded with features that keep your team connected and on track no matter where they are.
Some of Integris’s favorite Teams features are:
- Instant communication via Chat
- Face to face or audio meetings between any number of employees, including the ability to record and share them
- Customizable groups (teams) within the app that allow your employees to streamline communications, documents and more between other group members
- Access to shared documents in Sharepoint that allows commenting and editing by your teams in real-time
- Ability to make groups private or public
- Contact outside parties via email
- Changing your status from “available” to “busy” so others in the team can see your availability at any time
- Bots Gallery that allows teams to access help bots, survey bots, scheduling bots and more
- Complete document storage to the cloud, allowing access to documents by any team member, wherever they are
- @ notifications to tag team members directly in Teams
- National and global reach
- Accessibility from all devices
Microsoft Teams is the streamlined, cutting edge solution for keeping your productivity moving forward with a remote workforce. Microsoft Teams for remote workers is the solution you need, now.
Stay Connected with Teams
Your workforce has been impacted during 2020, and the temporary decisions you made then will probably remain in effect, at least for the first part of 2021. Production issues may be slowing down your small to medium-sized business, further affecting your productivity.
It’s a good idea to be prepared by setting up Microsoft Teams for remote workers, out-of-town employees, those stuck out of the country due to travel, and important meetings that can’t be cancelled.
Teams keeps you connected coast to coast, and all around the world. Your teams will work cohesively in one platform, sharing ideas and documents easily.
Integris Loves Office 365 and Teams
Integris loves working with Office/Microsoft 365 for its many features such as Outlook, Word, Publisher and Powerpoint. Teams is just another useful perk to this powerful, feature-rich platform.
If you’re ready to streamline your collaboration and connectivity while increasing security and productivity, contact us for a free, no obligation consultation and dark web scan today.