For more information:
404-236-6784 Ext. 520
AFTER SUCCESSFULLY MOVING TO MANAGED SERVICES WITH PROVIDYN, PARTNERSHIP AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THE CLOUD
Non-profit takes recommendation to migrate its technology needs to the cloud
Atlanta, GA — January 31, 2011 — Integris, a provider of IT support, strategy and services for small and medium-sized businesses, announced today it has migrated Partnership Against Domestic Violence (PADV) to private cloud services. Taking advantage of Integris’s private cloud will allow the organization to better share information across multiple locations, efficiently and cost effectively.
Six months ago, PADV selected Integris to provide managed technology services for its headquarters and two satellite locations. Integris was able to assess and stabilize the organization’s existing network and provide recommendations for upgrading equipment when the budget became available. To conserve funds, Integris suggested that PADV consider private cloud services which would conserve budget, offer seamless sharing of data and information across locations and give the organization access to a stable server environment and updated applications.
“Private cloud services can make a world of difference for a small or medium sized business that might not have the resources, space or cash flow to create and maintain a solid technology infrastructure,” said Hamish Davidson, president and co-founder of Integris. “PADV is a great example of how moving to a private cloud can allow a business to do more, with less money and fewer hassles.”
“The cloud has increased our operational efficiency and delivered a truly cost effective solution to sharing information across our network,” said Meagan Fulmer, vice president of development for PADV. “Integris’s technology enhanced the way our teams collaborate which makes it a lot easier for us to save the women and children we serve.”
With private cloud services from Integris, companies benefit from:
- Remote Access – Access files and data from anywhere, anytime
- Hosting of Critical Business Applications – Integris manages and supports all business applications, automatically keeping them up-to-date and running at peak performance
- Security – Proper encryption and expert firewall management provides deep layer security for a company’s critical information and systems.
- Cost Savings – Eliminates the need to make a large investment in equipment, along with hiring personnel for technology management and support
- Scalability – Enterprise class systems priced to fit client needs and the flexibility to quickly and easily expand as the business grows.
- Backup and Restoration – Replication and backup of data and systems to protect critical data and allow for rapid restore in response to a critical event
Integris provides technology expertise, services and support to Atlanta-area small and medium-sized businesses. Backed by certified technology professionals, Integris’s services include managed services, cloud computing solutions, virtualization, help desk and computer support, IT strategy, network security, backup and disaster recovery and IP telephony. Integris delivers the right mix of technology and expertise allowing its clients to focus on growing their business. To learn more about how Integris is Driving Business Through Technology and helping companies reduce costs, improve efficiency and maximize productivity, visit integrisit.com or follow us on Twitter.
Headquartered in Decatur, GA, PADV operates the largest domestic violence organization in metro Atlanta. PADV provides comprehensive prevention, community education and advocacy programs in efforts to end domestic violence. PADV touches the lives of over 27,000 women and children each year and the funds raised stay in Georgia. Visit www.padv.org to learn more about how to get involved.