We just wanted to let everybody know about a webinar we’re hosting with our sister site e-Armor.net. We’ll be talking with Scott Dunbar from Fortinet about FortiNAC. It’s scheduled for June 6th at 11 a.m.
FortiNAC is Fortinet’s network access control solution that enhances the Security Fabric. FortiNAC provides protection against IoT threats, extends control to third-party devices, and orchestrates automatic responses to a wide range of networking events.
- – Agentless scanning of network for detection and classification of devices
- – Create an inventory of all devices on the network § Event reporting to SIEM with
detailed contextual data to reduce investigation time
- – Assess risk of every endpoint on the network § Automate on-boarding process for
large number of endpoints, users and guests
- – Enforce dynamic network access control and enable network segmentation
- – Reduce containment time from days to seconds
- – Multiple canned reports for network reporting, compliance, and analysis
You can use this link to register: https://mailchi.mp/5a54d5cd99ad/paheulxp9b
We look forward to seeing you!