The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a comprehensive data protection law that was adopted by the European Union (EU) in 2018. It applies to all organizations that collect, process, or store personal data of individuals in the EU. It establishes strict rules for the handling of personal data and imposes heavy fines for non-compliance.
The GDPR applies to any organization that offers goods or services to individuals in the EU or monitors their behavior. It is mandatory that American companies who do business in the EU and collect the PII data of European Union citizens comply with GDPR.
Being GDPR compliant is important. Integris can help with:
- Help you keep your customers’ PII data safe
- Help you provide your customers and stakeholders with confidence in how you manage PII data
- Help you develop the necessary channels that allow for the secure exchange of information
- Help you enhance your customer satisfaction and improve client retention
- Help you manage and minimize risk exposure
- Help you build a culture of security
- And more!