More than 50% of businesses that suffer major downtime due to data breaches or IT issues end up crippled within a year of the incident. You can’t afford to lose your livelihood.
IT isn’t just about setting you up with computer services to help improve your workflow – it’s also about keeping your entire business safe as well as up and running. We know you’re storing a lot of data, whether it’s financial reports, employee information, or sensitive client
records. Losing that information would be devastating, which is why we plan strategically and use business continuity plans to ensure you’re never crippled.
But you need more than just a good backup for true business continuity planning. As we’ve seen with the pandemic, it should involve your VPN and how quickly your team can get up and running at home. It should also include considerations like backup internet and power solutions at your office. And the entire conversation is now even more complex with employees relying upon personal internet connections and devices. We’ll walk through all of these considerations with you to make sure you know how you can improve your business uptime and survival.
How Business Continuity Planning works
- With all of your data backed up and encrypted, you always have secure access to the documents, contacts, and applications you need to keep on working. That means hardware issues or a data breach won’t cripple you. You’ll keep working for your clients while we resolve any issues.
- Integris ensures that everyone in your business knows how to react when a disaster strikes, guaranteeing that operations continue smoothly and with minimal disruption to your work.
- You have peace of mind knowing that everything is accounted for so that you can focus all of your attention on the business at hand.
Don’t leave your safety up to chance; no business is exempt from disasters. Let Integris prepare you to withstand absolutely anything with our business continuity planning.
Benefits of Business Continuity Management and Planning
- Safeguard your company reputation
- Maintain security compliance
- Mitigate risks and financial exposure
- Reduce downtime costs
- Quickly recover operations after interruptions
Deploy top IT Consulting Services for your business
Integris IT provides a wide range of Managed IT Consulting Services that can help your company grow, such as:
And Many Other IT Services Including:
Business continuity management
Business leaders saw how much they could be impacted by disruptive situations during the pandemic, which made the necessity of business continuity services evident. Many organizations were compelled to alter their working practices as a result of the implementation of social distance restrictions, including the deployment of cloud technology and the development of remote working policies.
These tools have generally been extremely well-liked, to the point where remote working is still permitted despite the relaxing of pandemic-related restrictions. Organizations won’t be as fortunate with other disruptions, though.