Discover how our Virtual Desktop Solutions can help your business succeed
Virtual Desktops are a cloud-based solution that delivers a desktop interface — complete with company data and applications — to any authorized user, on any device, in any Internet-connected location.
Also referred to as Desktop as a Service (DaaS), this ultra-secure, compliant solution ensures a consistent corporate workspace for users across every end-user machine or device, including tablets, smartphones, laptops, PCs, and thin clients. DaaS can be deployed in minutes and affords companies the flexibility to add or remove desktops easily and scale from one desktop to 1,000 or more.
Virtual Desktop benefits
- Reduce complexity – End the vicious cycle of operating system (OS) upgrades forever and extend the life of legacy hardware by moving desktops to the cloud.
- Save money – Transform desktops from capital outlays to predictable, easy-to-budget operating expenses.
- Extend productivity – Provide the workforce with access to data and applications at any time and from any device/location, whether or not company offices are open.
- Increase worker satisfaction – Per the “Mobile Workforce Survey” from Runzheimer International, employee satisfaction is the top benefit of enabling a mobile workforce, cited by 26% of respondents.
- Gain control – Secure and manage applications and multiple desktop models from a single console — create custom policies for usage, establish privileges for user groups, and more.
- End IT hassles – We handle all desktop and application updates and patches, ensuring they are always current.