Evaluating IT services shouldn’t be confusing, so we’ve assembled a quick review of our top 20 frequently asked questions.
Whether you’ve already spoken with Integris and want to do some research before our follow-up conversation or just landed on our website, we created these FAQs to prioritize the discovery process.
1. What are your two primary services?
Fully Managed IT Services – Integris monitors, manages, supports, and secures all IT systems and users for a fixed and predictable monthly fee.
Co-Managed IT Services – We support internal IT as an extension of your team. This role includes patching, repetitive tasks, one-off services, and special projects. We handle the backend while in-house IT manages everything else.
Learn more: 3 Problems With Co-Managed IT and How To Avoid Them, Co-Managed IT Overview | Are You Getting Genuine Managed IT Services?, How to Choose a Managed Service Provider, Is Your MSP a Cultural Fit?
2. What other services do you offer?
3. What business problems do you solve?
By leading with IT strategy and compliance guidance, Integris fills two major gaps in the IT provider industry. This expertise helps clients:
- Save time, money, and increase profitability.
- Reduce employee frustration and improve team morale.
- Solidify defenses against data breaches, ransomware attacks, and legal exposure.
- Lower cybersecurity and compliance risk.
Learn more: 5 Ways to Improve Morale with Technology, 2 Ways to Boost Performance & Simplify Cybersecurity (NIST CSF & M365), The Top 10 Ways ConnectWise Improves Cybersecurity for MSPs & Their Clients, How to Improve Ransomware Preparedness for Cyber Insurance Coverage, How to Minimize Cybersecurity Insurance Problems, The Top 5 Security Controls & Incidents Impacting Cyber Insurance, How to Assess IT Effectiveness
4. What are your core services?
Core Services are fixed, baseline foundational resources included in every Fully Managed IT Service Level Agreement.
- vCIO – Strategic direction, budgeting, planning, and consulting services with account reviews and IT roadmaps to advance your digital transformation.
- Managed Services Concierge – Your point of contact for all account details. This trusted advisor is the quarterback between your vCIO and the service team, managing questions about IT services, invoices, and every piece of business enabling technology that supports decision making, collaboration, productivity, compliance, business continuity, security, and efficiency.
- Client Management Tools – Professional Services Automation, Ticketing, CRM, Remote Management and Monitoring, Documentation, Communication, Notification, and Data Privacy.
- Vendor Technical Assistance – We interact directly with your other technology vendors for incident remediation, opening tickets, escalating requests, or working to resolve incidents within your IT environment.
- We will also answer basic questions about your environment or provide access to systems the vendor has requested when approved by the client, such as allocating IP addresses for a copier, a security camera vendor or allowing network traffic for a vendor’s service.
- This assistance covers hardware manufacturers, software development firms, cloud service providers, ISPs, telecommunication brokers, printer and copier companies, and local couriers.
- Procurement Services – Integris sources products exclusively from authorized channels and recommends business-class solutions. We also identify configuration options, ensure proper registration, manage licensing and warranties, and guarantee that all products are genuine.
- Network Management – Monitoring, Administration, Reporting, Domain Name, and SSL Certificate Management, Remote Incident Remediation, and On-site Incident Remediation.
If a client has more than one location – with expanded Network Management & Vendor Technical Assistance requirements – additional Core Services charges will apply.
5. How are you different?
Integris selectively partners with growing organizations that like applying strategy and budgets to a proven IT process based on standards and best practices – to improve performance and lower risk.
Integris creates and maintains powerful, quiet, and secure IT systems by actively engaging and advising our clients in regularly scheduled Strategic Business Reviews with a vCIO.
Most Integris locations limit new client onboardings to two per month. This approach allows us to institute comprehensive, data-driven quality controls – on the front end – which create increasing operating leverage for our clients throughout the lifetime of the relationship.
6. How do you maximize responsiveness?
Integris is responsive by design. We partner with organizations that appreciate the value of following a standards-based approach to inform the architecture and lifecycle management of their IT systems.
This alignment allows clients to enjoy business optimizing technology that doesn’t require constant, reactive, emergency intervention – so they have more time to focus on growing their business.
We give users direct access to support, which eliminates bottlenecks and allows us to collect data and insights to identify training gaps and recommend system improvements.
Our Service Level Agreement prioritizes client matters and response times by P1, P2, P3, and P4. A significant server or cloud application outage is a P1.
Assisting with a password reset is a P4. Good news: we can set you up with a self-serve password solution, so you don’t have to open a ticket.
The outcome is similar to the concept of compound interest. When you invest in the process over time, both quality of service and responsiveness accrue. Failure to invest (or starting late) makes it impossible to catch up.
7. Can you describe your technical support process?
Each client is assigned a Managed Services Concierge with day-to-day support from a service pool of engineers who respond based on the priority levels P1, P2, P3, and P4.
Clients have four ways to open tickets: 1 – phone, 2 – email, 3 – website, and 4 – desktop icon.
Integris will provide portal access for all authorized Client personnel to its client ticketing and support systems. All initiated support will be recorded and trackable through the system.
8. What are your hours of operation?
All IT systems for managed IT service clients are covered, secured, monitored, and managed 24/7/365.
The user help desk is available during standard business hours, which vary by region.
We also have customized plans for companies that require user support outside standard business hours.
Regardless of your plan, Integris maintains on-call engineers 24/7/365.
9. What is your industry focus?
Operationally mature organizations in the following verticals:
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
Is your industry missing from this list? Don’t worry, we love extending our focus whenever we meet open, honest, competitive, growth-oriented businesses that want strategic IT direction and compliance expertise.
10. What is the headcount of your typical client?
Our largest clients have around 1,000 employees and our smallest clients have 10-20 employees. Most Integris clients are in the 50-150 headcount range.
11. Is there an onboarding fee?
Integris does not have an onboarding fee. However, if our technology assessment uncovers gaps or vulnerabilities with your IT infrastructure, there is a charge to remediate any deficiencies by implementing responsible IT architecture.
There is a concrete business rationale for this requirement: If you have a distressed IT environment with aging, non-standard equipment, Integris cannot guarantee the quality of service and responsiveness you deserve.
Common trouble spots include:
- Misconfigured single-sign on
- Operating without multi-factor authentication
- Incomplete backup and disaster recovery
- Endpoints missing anti-malware protection
- Expired firewalls
- Unsecured Wi-Fi networks
- Seven-year-old consumer-grade workstations
- Missing patches
- Unrestricted administrative rights
- Unsupported operating systems
12. What are your project fees?
13. How big is Integris?
We’re a national provider with over 450 employees in twenty offices across three time zones.
14. How did Integris get started?
Integris formed through the merger of several highly successful IT providers. We’ve combined great people and practices from these companies to form our organization. Learn more here.
15. What are your certifications and partnerships?
Integris has the following certifications and partnerships:
- AICPA SOC 2 Type 2
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Meraki Networking Associate (CMNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
- Duo Partner
- Certified RSA Authentication and Security Management Engineer
- SonicWall Gold Partner
- Certified SonicWall System Administrator (CSSA)
- SonicWall Network Security Administrator (SNSA)
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) – Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- VMware Partner
- VMware Sales Professional (VSP)
- VMware Technical Solutions Professional (VTSP)
- Storage Craft Partner
- Hewlett Packard Business Partner
- Xerox Gold Partner
- HubSpot Agency
- Apple Certified Associate
- Linux+ Certified
- Security+ Certified
- Network+ Certified
For more information, please see our certifications, credentials, & partnerships page.
16. Do I have to move everything to the cloud?
No. Our clients have both on-premise equipment and cloud environments. Some clients are 100% cloud while others are mixed or “hybrid.” Since everyone’s setup is different, Integris will always support what makes the most sense for your business.
17. How does billing work?
The effective date of your agreement triggers the billing cycle, and your first bill covers your first month of service.
Since the dedicated resources and facilities assigned to your business are active 24/7/365, IT services are billed a month in advance.
Because managed IT is an “always-on” fixed-fee service – and not based on accumulating monthly usage – we exercise financial discipline and cover costs as they occur – which is around the clock.
18. How long does it take to change providers?
The transition period is typically 30 days and includes collaboration with your current provider for the knowledge transfer of all IT systems details and credentials.
We recommend you continue service with your current provider during this time. This overlapping approach makes the transition more seamless.
Plus, the incumbent IT provider will be more likely to cooperate with account transfer details if your account is still active.
Key onboarding details cover:
- Introduce your vCIO, Managed Service Concierge, engineers, and project managers at the client kick-off meeting.
- Present an overview of IT services and transition details.
- Deploy management tools and migrate data and mailboxes.
- Swiftly remove the highest priority risks and create a future-focused technology roadmap within 90 days.
- Schedule remediation projects to implement responsible IT infrastructure (if applicable).
- Document all IT systems and users with an extensive punch list, including new hire/exit checklists.
- Once all documentation is properly transitioned, we securely remove access from your existing provider.
Learn more: Your MSP Onboarding Checklist For Success
19. Which vendors do you support?
We support managed IT service clients that use most of the following vendors:
- Ring Central
- Arctic Wolf
- Ring Central
- Google Workspace
- Vonage, and more
Integris supports the most popular computer systems, accessories, software, and displays distributed by Ingram Micro, a Fortune 500 supplier with over 1,500 information technology products and services.
20. What do Integris clients say about your services?
Visit Clutch for detailed, multi-faceted reviews, conducted by analysts who personally interview Integris clients by phone.
Clutch’s formal process includes business entity verification, payments and legal filings, and financial verification.
Clutch analysts solicit highly structured feedback by asking each Integris client the same five questions:
- What evidence can you share that demonstrates the impact of the engagement?
- How did Integris perform from a project management standpoint?
- What did you find most impressive about them?
- Are there any areas they could improve?
- Do you have any advice for potential customers?
For 176 other client comments, see the following Google Reviews.
Didn’t answer your question? Reach out today and we’ll answer any other questions you might have.