Who is your weakest link?
You need to know – and you need to know now.
A company is only as secure as its weakest link, but taking steps to improve security is simple.
The first step is the most challenging – finding weaknesses.
Internal Vulnerability Scans are designed to review activity throughout an entire network, spotting weaknesses across the devices. Reviewing activity and reporting insights like who is restarting a machine and failing to install upgrades and security updates helps you get a handle on vulnerabilities.
How does this work?
Integris installs a small device on your network that performs periodical scans of each and every computer, switch, and perimeter device that connects to your network. These scans are compared and recorded, maintaining a globally updated list.
Detailed reporting like this gives you critical information, like:
- Which machines require updating
- Which specific devices might pose a threat to your network and your information
- Which users require additional training to ensure security is at a maximum
- Which users may or may not be rebooting their computers on a regular basis
- Which users are installing or which machines are operating potentially dangerous software
Isolating and identifying potential problems on your network quickly, from devices to the users that operate the devices, resolves issues faster and on a continual basis.
Your IT systems rely on your team as the first line of defense. See where your defenses need strengthening with Internal Vulnerability Scans and Integris.
Contact Integris at (888) 330-8808 to learn how your IT systems and network can benefit from Internal Vulnerability Scans today!