Attention business owners & business executives in the Baltimore Metro Region – do you have the kind of IT management you can trust to keep you on an even keel and maximally productive? Is your current IT company in Baltimore able to do vendor management plus security, cloud consulting, and the wealth of other services a top-tier IT service provider can do?
Even if you feel they can do a lot, there’s still the point of ongoing cost-efficiency and value.
Maybe it’s the fact that you need an IT company in Baltimore – instead of somewhere far from your locality – who can act as a focal point of contact and trusted, fellow Baltimore business owner.
Sometimes that’s the “dealbreaker” – Sure, maybe you found a great IT-service outfit in Philly, New York, or Chicago, but if something goes wrong, you’re exchanging emails and long-distance phone calls instead of emails and a handshake or in-person conversation.
You can rest assured that Integris is the kind of local Baltimore IT company you can trust to get the job done both with remote support and onsite support services, as needed.
All locational concerns aside, once you’ve allowed us to serve you through sensible, mutually-equitable service agreement, we can then get started bringing you the most advanced, cutting-edge IT services in the Baltimore Metro Region.
What Outsourcing IT Management Can Do for You
There are many ways that IT outsourcing can save businesses money, and we’ve listed several of them below.
There are a few things that you should know before deciding on outsourced IT support in Baltimore and Eastern Maryland. First, you need to know the specific goal you want to accomplish through IT outsourcing. What is the IT outsourcing going to get your business?
There are also some things you must be cautious of when outsourcing. Nevertheless, it has become an everyday function for many companies to have outsourced IT professionals handling their computer network management.
Convinced already, and want to get started? Call one of our helpful Integris IT consultants today at (800) 431-2282 or email us at [email protected] for more info on getting the IT company in Baltimore to raise your IT intelligence quotient and business growth vector!
Here are some of the key ways an outsourced IT company can save you time, money, and trouble:
- Cost Control. This is one of the primary reason businesses decide to outsource. It allows the business to get the work done for a fraction of the price. It also allows a business to skip costs such as health insurance and vacation pay. Many people choose to outsource because they receive quality at a much lower price. It has been researched and documented that on average, a company can save about 60% in operational costs with an outsourced service provider.
- Skilled Experts, Worry-Free. When you are hiring for a business it can be a challenge to find good people with skilled expertise to do the work at a reasonable rate. Outsourcing an IT service provider allows companies to be free from the hassle of in-house hiring while also getting an expert in the field – a true win-win scenario, as we see it.
- More Focus. The downside to growth is the need for more things to be done; more tasks to be delegated. An outsourced IT company in Baltimore Metro allows business owners to handle vendor management and intensive server monitoring, etc., where you can invest time, money, and energy that’s needed for more “fundamental” business functions.
Many Baltimore and Maryland business owners have benefited from outsourcing repetitive and redundant tasks (like site and server monitoring, network security, etc.), giving them more time and opportunity to grow their business. It will also allow you to focus because you’re paying other people to do work that isn’t inherently part of your business model and daily goals.
- Boost Productivity and Efficiency. Having an outsourced IT company in Baltimore MD can also improve the overall efficiency of business operations. If your business is more efficient it can only increase in its function. This opens the door to bigger expansion and new ideas, goals, objectives, etc.
- Better Risk Management. When projects are outsourced, companies can give away the liability and risk associated with the task. A good example is IT management. Outsourcing it to a managed service provider (MSP) like Integris gives a company the freedom to focus on other core activities of the business. This also saves money on the amount of liability insurance you have to pay and the risk of being sued.
- Improve Your Customer Service. Outsourcing IT services from companies like Integris gives Baltimore and MD companies the opportunity to allow their clients’ 24-hour availability on certain functions and services. By choosing IT outsourcing, your customers may not have to wait until the “next business day” to access certain areas or aspects of your website or services.
- Focus on CRM, Not IT Hassles. The time and energy which companies would have put into managing their staff can now be put into managing their customers. Opting for an outsourced IT company in Baltimore allows Maryland businesses to give their customers hands-on attention and invest in research that will help optimize their customer experience.
These are only some of the main examples of how our IT services in Baltimore metro will help your company succeed. The benefits are virtually endless and the proof is in the number of companies that are currently outsourcing IT services.
Ready for the IT Company Baltimore Metro Business Owners Need?
Integris are managed service providers in Baltimore MD who can save you a ton of time and money, and deliver a wealth of other benefits as well.
Just contact us today at (800) 431-2282 or email us at [email protected] for more info on how to get started with our IT company in Baltimore metro and maximize your business success in multiple ways!