Integris Device Encryption protects your devices by encrypting the data through “scrambling” to help keep it secure. If your device is lost or stolen, Device Encryption also helps keep other people from accessing your data by physically installing your locked drive on a different PC. But don’t worry, you can sign in to Windows and use your files normally, even though your PC is encrypted.
Protect Your Devices
- Helps ensure regulatory compliance for disk encryption
- Remote enforcement of password and security policy
- Full encryption of all sensitive data
- Immediate data access elimination with instant, administrator-enabled remote restoration
- Complete data wipe capability when devices are stolen
- Broad range of both administrator-enabled and automatic security responses to threat conditions
Compliance for Regulated Industries
When you’re operating within regulated industries, you need customized reports to ensure compliance. We’ve got you covered with reports on status, device risk, various conditions, and more.
Encryption Made Easy
We designed our encryption to be easy enough for a one-person IT staff to deploy and manage, and transparent for users to promote maximum employee productivity. Our innovative approach to device security dispels the reputation earned by other products in the marketplace. Because we offer a service, the system can grow incrementally as you add more and different devices. Plus, you’ll never need to buy any additional hardware or software to manage your security.